I've found that I like to establish Long Term relationships with the people who I do business with. In 1967, when I was building Hot Rod Chevrolet's, George from Tire Discount in Monticello, NY, gave me good deals with unmatched service. I continue to buy all my tires for my cars and trucks from George's company. I don't look at price because that is not the overriding concern. The service, the knowledge that "Everybody Knows My Name", makes me purchase tires only from Tire Discount. George once told the me the method of his business was that "I would rather have nickles rolling in the door all day, than have a dollar waft in now and then". I've taken that business model and applied it to my Ticket Business of today. I like to think that I provide the best service and access to event tickets and in that model hope to create the same long term relationships that has me buying tires from George for the past four plus decades. Please visit us at Sweet Tix and give us the opportunity to have this kind of relationship with you. If your business or organization needs large volumes of tickets, feel free to contact us via email.
No comments:
Post a Comment