Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mountaindale - A Growing Business And Arts Community - Part One

I was brought to Mountaindale, NY on July 4th 1958. Grew up here, graduated High School locally in 1969, earned a degree in Retail Management and came back to Mountaindale, NY. I could never guess in the early 1970's that I would be involved in the re-building and recreation of an entire Hamlet with my wife. The basis of all our endeavors is to make sure that everyone that does business with us gets more than they expect.


The work that I've been involved in ranging from Wholesale Egg Distribution, to Consultation and Brokering of Telecommunication Services, to the ownership and development of most of the Hamlet of Mountaindale, NY has now led me to the embracing the newest Computer Technologies. This new technology has set the stage for the next endeavor of Consumer and Business services via the use of Social Media. Our Sweet Tix service brings people access to Tickets for topflight Entertainment virtually anywhere you can have access to on line services, allowing us to bring our Ticket Service to a World Wide audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment