Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Music Keeps Memories Alive


When I hear certain songs, I can go back to happy experiences working on hot rod cars in the late 1960's. Listening to the Beach Boys "Shut Down" or "409" makes me get the memory-smell of 90 weight gear oil in my head. Listening to the Moody Blues puts me on my June 1972 cross country trip being at Mount Diablo in California looking toward San Francisco. Listening to Arlo Gutrie "Coming in to Los Angeles" reminds me of driving into Los Angeles in June 1972 playing that particular 8 Track tape on my Panasonic player with two Daltronix book-case speakers that I'm still using almost 39 years later.  Perhaps its music's ability to bring back these mental snap shots that saw me leap at the chance to be involved in the Concert Ticket Business. If you find my blog, say hello in the comment section and consider letting me help you with all your ticket needs by visiting Sweet Tix.

No comments:

Post a Comment